What Next For The 1HeckOfAGuy.com & DrHGuy.com sites?

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
DrHGuy

What Next For The 1HeckOfAGuy.com & DrHGuy.com sites?

Post by DrHGuy »

First, I want to thank all those who sent me messages of support, encouragement, and commiseration. Closing my sites, in fact, appears to have triggered my canonization. A gratifyingly large number of emails and Facebook posts & messages now attest to the glories of and miracles wrought by my online scribblings. It's a bit like attending one’s own memorial service. (I'm considering adding my own eulogy - although I suppose that might be considered a tad tacky).

I am deeply touched and truly appreciative.

Second, plans are in process that will impact the future manifestations of the sites formerly known as 1HeckOfAGuy.com & DrHGuy.com. Once negotiations are complete, I will offer concrete (and potentially exciting) news about what will happen next. Toward that end, a housekeeping task is necessary, to wit,

Testing the Leonard Cohen Project Email List

A couple of hours ago, I sent a test message to those folks who had previously asked to be informed about the re-opening of the 1HeckOfAGuy.com and DrHGuy.com sites. If you did not receive this email but do want to be on this mailing list, please send an email (not a Facebook message, Tweet, or other online communication) to DrHGuy@1HeckOfAGuy.com and enter “Leonard Cohen Project” on the subject line.

I'll be in touch.

Allan
vickiwoodyard

Re: What Next For The 1HeckOfAGuy.com & DrHGuy.com sites?

Post by vickiwoodyard »

I posted a poem but it was too silly so I deleted it. Really glad you are still in the game, Allan.
Look forward to what's to come. Now if you can just talk Leonard into going back on tour....
holydove

Post by holydove »

Allan, I'm very glad to hear that you are moving along with plans to erect new instruments through which you can manifest your great & glorious miracles. Very exciting!! BTW, I heard that you were seen walking on Lake Michigan. . .

I hope the plans will go smoothly, I wish you relief from your troubles, & may your life be filled with peace & joy & everything that makes you happy.
rike

Post by rike »

Best news so far this year! I look forward to your new site. Thank you.
"...A manual for living with defeat..."
Gentle Reader

Post by Gentle Reader »

"You got me singing!"

Thanks for this news!

Linda
Donata

Post by Donata »

So sorry about your troubles, happy about your plans - so we need not stick only to MEMORIES of your LC site and be sad! Good luck.
ForYourSmile

Post by ForYourSmile »

DrHGuy wrote:... please send an email (not a Facebook message, Tweet, or other online communication) to DrHGuy@1HeckOfAGuy.com and enter “Leonard Cohen Project” on the subject line.
done ;-)

Hi Allan | Dr. Heck Of A Guy,

I am one of your fans, I have followed and enjoyed your site over time, some reference and gratitude to you can be found in my personal website.

All my support for you and your work.
sebmelmoth2003

Post by sebmelmoth2003 »

your sites shall live for evermore (maybe) :

http://archive.org/web/

Return to “News”