The Tough Guy in His Star Trek Uniform...

News about Leonard Cohen and his work, press, radio & TV programs etc.
Linda

Post by Linda »

I believe I will have one of these India coffee drinks they sound like they would top off a meal nicely.

I was referring to Leonard being a good tipper. I remember reading a article and the person who was interviewing Leonard told about how he had gotten his coat mixed up with another man's coat at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, and all his money was in that coat. Leonard asked him "Does that mean you are broke?" and gave this fellow 200 franc. Off course I just assume he would also be a good tipper.

Phil Spector may be a big tipper too, however you may have dodge afew bullets.
Linda
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: ~ That's funny, Linda.....also possibly true :wink: . A few of those big tippers do feel their tips "earn" them certain rights beyond the excellent serving of the meal :shock: .
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl »

Or few little picks with the knife and fork. I heard about Spector beeing generous with a knife also.

Hum... Does strar trek uniform have pockets? I don't remember to have never seen any pocket on it. Well the poor stay poor, then. And that's it.
"He can love the shape of human beings, the fine and twisted shapes of the heart. It is good to have among us such men, such balancing monsters of love."

Leonard Cohen
Beautiful Losers
songster

Post by songster »

I read where Spector tipped $500 on the night of the tragedy. Somehow I can't picture LC being that extravagant.
songster

Post by songster »

By the way...very funny Mr. Ed...especially the part about Lizzytysh's placemat...I wonder if LC has a sense of humor about himself?
Coco

Post by Coco »

Hi Songster,

I just know that Leonard would be a very generous tipper! :) All indications are that he is ever the gentleman. 8)
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

My guess is that Leonard is generous within his means, and in context with the situation; but not flamboyant like Spector, who probably has another agenda hidden beneath that, most likely image-oriented.

Return to “News”