Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Leax

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by Leax »

Had been hoping to get to Edinburgh but it looks like it isn't to be so am now thinking of trying for Rome on the 28th July. Please contact me if you have any tickets available for this or know where I might be able to buy online.
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
sdrive

O2: single ticket wanted

Post by sdrive »

Hi, I am desparately looking a single O2 ticket, level 1 or better. Please email simondriver@hotmail.com. Thankyou so much.
Graham1987

Post by Graham1987 »

I'm a Canadian in Copenhagen desperately seeking two tickets to tomorrow nights (July 5th) performance. If anyone in Copenhagen can help, I can meet up with you somewhere in the city to exchange. I didn't think I'd get to see him at all on this tour as my band is also on tour, but luckily we're in Copenhagen (playing the Roskilde Festival) at exactly the right time. Now all I need are the tickets...

Email me at graham.f.wright@gmail.com if you can help! Thanks!!!
pruna

Re: 1 ticket for Edinburgh

Post by pruna »

Hi! One of us cannot finally make it to Edinburgh and I have a ticket to sell for the concert at the Esplanade on July 16th. T
If you are interested please e-mail me at nm371@cam.ac.uk
Last edited by pruna on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Suemerlyn

Big Chill, UK, August

Post by Suemerlyn »

Big Chill, Herts, 3rd August.

I have two spare tickets for the Big Chill festival, Sunday tickets only (the day Leonard is playing, naturally!) There's also Lee Scratch Perry and African Head Charge playing on that day, as well as other bands/artists.

Very sadly, I thought the day Leoanrd was on was Friday when I bought them, due to confusion on the Big Chill website at the time. I can't go on Sunday 3rd...boo hoo.

Any real Lenny fan want them (for cost price + postage)?? No sale to touts, etc!! I'd rather send them back to the organizers.

Sue merlyn
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Just got two tickets for 02 gig @ £50.00 per ticket level 4 just glad to get them

Yahoooooooooooooo

G.
There is a crack in every thing thats how the light gets in
shaunagh

Post by shaunagh »

**FOUND TICKETS NOW - THANKS**

Hi everyone, I'm joining the long list of folks looking to beg, borrow or steal (well, buy anyway!) a couple of tickets for the London O2 concert (if they're really good tickets, all the better - and they don't necessarily have to be together).

I flew all the way to Montreal to see our hero in his hometown (twice) and was so blown away I have to go again (and again...). Sorry if that sounds a bit greedy, but there you go, it's been a dream of mine for years, never thought it would happen, and now that it has I'm not ready for it to end just yet...

If anyone can help out, that would be hugely appreciated. Please email me at shaunaghrobertson@fsmail.net or call +44 (0)20 8546 9551

Thanks so much.
Last edited by shaunagh on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nickw

Post by nickw »

Two tickets for Lisbon 19 July available at cost price plus postage. Please PM me if you're interested. The tickets are with me in the UK.
kahnartist

1 Lyon Ticket Available - sadly, with lots of strings attach

Post by kahnartist »

dear forum friends,

my name is aaron kahn and i am offering 1 ticket to the lyon show. perhaps this is your lucky day - perhaps my situation will not interest you...i will explain further -

i am an american theatre artist living in paris as a student. (in fact, i am the director of the the stage adaptation of BEAUTIFUL LOSERS that performed at "montreal 2000 the LC event" at mcgill university and montreal fringe festival)

see the following sites for more on that:

http://www.l4ec.com/productions/BL/index.html
http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/eventreport7.html
http://www.chromehorse.net/cohen/photos02.htm
http://www.leonardcohenfiles.com/eventreport2.html

when tickets for the lyon show went on sale i bought 2 imagining i would go with my girlfriend. since then we have broken up and my life in paris has become much more expensive, partly as a result of our separation. because we couldn't plan ahead for the concert as we saw our relationship ending - i also didn't buy train tickets when they were cheaper. so - at this moment i am holding 2 tickets for the show, have a place to stay (a friend of a friend) but cannot afford the train (TGV) tickets to travel to lyon!

so - not as a scalper but as a fellow member of the order of the unified heart i have a proposition to make. PM me for details!

many happy wishes, and apologies for not being able to simply give you the ticket at face value...

aaron kahn
Suemerlyn

Post by Suemerlyn »

Hi Nickw,

Did you move my post about the Big Chill tickets, which I opened a new thread with, to the Find, sell, swap section it is now in? I opened a new thread because I could not locate that section on the complexity of the website.

If you moved it here, which is where it needs to be, thank you!

Hope someone wants them, otherwise I will retun them to the festival organizers, much as it grieves me to have to do so.

Are you coming to the o2 in London?

Sue merlyn
efc

Re: 1 Lyon Ticket Available - sadly, with lots of strings attach

Post by efc »

kahnartist wrote:so - not as a scalper but as a fellow member of the order of the unified heart i have a proposition to make. PM me for details!

many happy wishes, and apologies for not being able to simply give you the ticket at face value...

aaron kahn
I'm not going to the Lyon concert, but I hope you're not looking to sell for a profit.

Rob
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

One excellent seat available to London O2 (July 17): Section 111 Row S, at face value + Seeticket fee.
Contact ticket holder Andrea at anschwa@libero.it

******NOW SOLD!!!!*************
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Crisfree

Post by Crisfree »

My niece can't be with me in Edimbourgh the 16th. If someone wants to buy her ticket please write nu_cris@hotmail.com
hamnell

ticket now gone.

Post by hamnell »

ticket now gone.
Last edited by hamnell on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ways_of_escape

Post by ways_of_escape »

Leonard Cohen in Edinburgh - two tickets for sale. good seats: section C, middle of first row, face value of 50£ per ticket.

if interested mail me at: bendrix.m@gmail.com
"And those who ernestly are lost? Ah, they're lost and lost again"

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”