Find, sell or swap Summer Tour tickets here

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
James T

Re: Find, sell or swap tickets here

Post by James T »

get in line :razz:
hamnell

Post by hamnell »

james t, have you tried joe mcgrath, who has a few for tonight and tomorrow. his number's up above. nice bloke, tickets in the circle...
John Etherington

Post by John Etherington »

Hi James,

Have you discussed the situation with ticketmaster? I bet they're still sitting on some tickets (note that their site says "currently not
on sale" and not "sold out like seetickets).

If you live near Manchester you could also try your luck outside the venue. There were several people selling stalls seats outside the theatre at face value on Tuesday (including me, who had a stalls row J central).

All the best, John E
James T

Post by James T »

It appears to of been my mistake, although they gave me the wrong ticket I have had uit for ages without checking the date as I assumed it was friday. They also sent an email saying tuesday. Gutted. I will try the number above and the venue, thanks people.

ANyone with a spare ticket please bear me in mind until I have confirmed I have one :neutral: :cry:
James T

Post by James T »

Sorted a ticket off Joe. Thank you for the tip, I was in too much of a mess to find the number at first haha. :D
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

There were 2 circle tickets for tonight available on Ticketmaster a couple of minutes ago.

Wendy
hamnell

Post by hamnell »

Bit confused by what tickets Joe Mcgrath has going spare, but if you're looking for Thurs or Fri night's Manchester shows, circle or gallery, do give him a call on 00353862488198. He's in Manchester for all the concerts.
Tonto

Post by Tonto »

If anyone has tickets for tomorrow night to sell, please contact me.
Would hate to upset anyone here. Quite happy to get in line, or whatever you have to do.
;-)
purpletrousers

Post by purpletrousers »

Tonto wrote:If anyone has tickets for tomorrow night to sell, please contact me.
Would hate to upset anyone here. Quite happy to get in line, or whatever you have to do.
;-)
Although Tonto is after more than just the one, just to say (sorry for repetiton... am having to get so much work done so i can actually travel tomorow!) my one is till available, i'll be online till about 10 am Friday if you PM, otherwise you'll be looking for a 6'4" bespectaled beardy trying to shift his mate's ticket outside MOH tomorrow evening!

I hope for those searching for tickets elsewhere that there end up being as many spares knocking around as in this crazy situation that has developed around here with the best seats appearing on sale again!
Jim
jflaszlo

Post by jflaszlo »

Hi all,

I joined the forums recently after a friend (finally :-) ) gave me enough of an intro to LC to make sure to see him when he decided to tour (thxmo! ;-) ).

I'm selling 3 tix for the Tues & Wed June 24/25 shows in Montreal at Place des Arts at my cost.

1 single for Tues. June 24th, PARTERRE EE 32 $265

and

2 fairly close singles for Wed. June 25th, PARTERRE B 29 and PARTERRE BB 21, $265 each.
(these may be swappable to make a pair for whoever ends up with them; and if anyone's interested in that, let me know)

I got them not knowing what nights I'd be able to go on & hoping to make my first jazzfest _and_ see LC play on "home turf" (OMG! :-) ) but saw him in TO & can't afford go again in Mtl. :-(

I have the tix in Toronto so we'd have to arrange deliver if necessary.
Since time is pretty short, txt me at 416-400-9573.

BTW, is there a suggested way to avoid selling the ticket to scalpers? I'd prefer to avoid supporting that if I can (& if I incidentally couldn't avoid it anyway, I could use the $$ myself).

Cheers!
Joe.
questorx

Post by questorx »

I managed to get two tickets to see Leonard again on Thursday from Joe McGrath and his dad (Hamnell thanks for the tip)
Joe's a really nice genuine guy, he mentioned to me that he might have two gallery seats available for Friday if someone lets him down so its worth a try. Joe's number is posted below.
knopfler

Post by knopfler »

Hi,

I have an extra ticket for the concert in Lorrach. If there is anyone interested, please contact me. My mail address is:

alvarezalfagemeathotmaildotcom

regards,

Fernando
Polly

Join me at the O2 concert?

Post by Polly »

I have a spare ticket for the O2, ground floor block B. Various friends are happy to come with me but they are not real fans. Is there a fellow fan in Kent who would like to go to the concert with me?
purpletrousers

Post by purpletrousers »

ok am off up North, please call/text [edited] for the spare ticket for tonight at face value
thanks
Jim
Last edited by purpletrousers on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tonto

Post by Tonto »

I managed to get two tickets to see Leonard again on Thursday from Joe McGrath and his dad (Hamnell thanks for the tip)
Joe's a really nice genuine guy, he mentioned to me that he might have two gallery seats available for Friday if someone lets him down so its worth a try. Joe's number is posted below.]
Thank you for that. For some reason I thought Joe's tickets had all gone.

I have just spoken to Joe and he is selling me two gallery tickets, so I am crying tears of joy at the moment to think that after Wednesday night, my sister and I will be there again tonight. We are blessed. :)
Last edited by Tim on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”