Lisbon 19 July tickets?

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
NewZealander

Re: Lisbon 19 July - on sale NOW March 26

Post by NewZealander »

Yes thats the time that Vivamus suggested, and the closer it gets,and the bigger we grow, the more I think that would be probably a good time dont you??..that will give us all a good amount of time to get to know each other before the big exodus to Alges...So... the statisticians..are also strategising the viable options of buying tickets and coming to the whole thing? ;-) .Not to be taken out of context...Really Im being silly as I am also a "number cruncher" by trade as well....will be good to have them along....they will be not just from Canada but other countries as well St Theresa??....ooh good stuff..that I think makes about 20...?? ;-)
boirina

Post by boirina »

I've started this challenge today. I know, I should have thought about it before, but I didn't. Sorry. I've also made some special labels for books that already have a label with its BCID on them and bookplates for those that don't. You can get to them from my bookshelf at bookcrossing.

For those of you who are not familiar with bookcrossing, it involves registering the book you want to set free (that gives the book a number, so it can be tracked in the future) and labeling it with that number. The person who finds the book can then enter the site and explain about the finding and the reading, and can make release notes if the book should ever continue its journey.

I thought it would be a nice idea to release books on the days and places where LC is performing.

I have printed a set of 21 labels with "July 19th 2008, Lisboa, PT" written on them. If someone wants to release a book there, I'll have them with me at the Irish pub. ;)

Hugs.

PS ONLY one week to go!!!
* Palma 1988 * Lisboa 2008 * Lisboa 2009 *
* Palma 2009 * Lisboa 2010 * Lisboa 2012 *
catswhiskers

Post by catswhiskers »

Hi

Have just been looking at the merchandise site--and I want to buy EVERYTHING!!!! Me thinks I shall be a very poor English lady after Saturday night---who cares????? This could possibly be his last tour--and hes worth every penny--sorry--euro--to me.
MFL

Post by MFL »

:D :D :D
All is well here, I just got word that my new passport with one very bad photo will be in my hands by thursday, thanks to a little help from a few friends. :D :D :D

Only 4 days now, all is great. So the meet-up is anytime from 5 on, I have no idea what time we will be there, but we will be there.

Vivamus the venue looks great, much better than the photo on the other tread.
Marcie
st theresa

Post by st theresa »

Wow Marcie-an all time record --a passport in such a short time.. Another sign eh New Zealander? ;-) OMG--will I be able to sleep tonight?? My son is 18 today --we are taking him for sushi and then bye bye kid--you're a grown up now!!! LOL and then home to try to sleep. Our flight leaves at 6:30 AM so that means being at the airport for 4:30 to 5:00--I have my neck support pillow ready to go. So close now..... I am full of thoughts of seeing Leonard Cohen --maybe meeting him as some lucky posters have done. okayyyy breathhhheeee calmmmmm down. I look forward to the meet up at Hennessy's too. I have made a big decision--not to take my laptop with me :neutral: It is always so dang heavy to carry around in airports. And I don't really need it --have two great books to read and a journal to write in. So I am loosing another piece of my connection to this world, as I step over the threshold into a different plane (where anything--even meeting Leonard--could happen) :lol: See you on the otherrrrr side.....
Leonard_dude

Post by Leonard_dude »

Where can I get tickets to this? The http://www.ticketline.pt site doesn't seem to be working. Is there anywhere else I can buy tickets from?
LuNo

Post by LuNo »

Leonard_dude wrote:Where can I get tickets to this? The http://www.ticketline.pt site doesn't seem to be working. Is there anywhere else I can buy tickets from?
Hey Leonard_dude! Welcome to the forum!
I just accessed to the ticketline site without any problem. Just let it download completely and then choose/click on the Leonard's show icon and you'll be through to it. To ensure that you get the tickets it's probably better to choose ticket collection at the venue.

Another option is to buy the tickets at the fnac shop (the nearest to you is probably Albufeira's AlgarveShopping).

Cheers and good luck!
Luis

It's easy: All you need is Love [John Lennon]
Leonard_dude

Post by Leonard_dude »

LuNo wrote:
Leonard_dude wrote:Where can I get tickets to this? The http://www.ticketline.pt site doesn't seem to be working. Is there anywhere else I can buy tickets from?
Hey Leonard_dude! Welcome to the forum!
I just accessed to the ticketline site without any problem. Just let it download completely and then choose/click on the Leonard's show icon and you'll be through to it. To ensure that you get the tickets it's probably better to choose ticket collection at the venue.

Another option is to buy the tickets at the fnac shop (the nearest to you is probably Albufeira's AlgarveShopping).

Cheers and good luck!
Thanks for the response LuNo. I just tried the site again and get a message saying that the page contains no data. I've tried it with Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer 7 and neither will load the page :( . I'll call Fnac and see if they have any tickets. I did check their site but didn't see any reference to ticket purchase on there.

Thanks again for your help.

EDIT: I also tried calling Ticketline on 210036300 which I found on another site but I just get a rapid beeping tone. Seems like something is messed up.
tim440

Post by tim440 »

I have a spare if you're only looking for one. I'll be in Lisbon before the gig.
Vivamus

Post by Vivamus »

Don't know what's up with the Ticketline site, but this link should take you directly to LC ticket purchase on FNAC:

http://www.fnac.pt/pt/espectaculos/Defa ... _tit=cohen
Vivamus

Post by Vivamus »

I just realised my previous post was a bit pointless, as it appears that you're not able to purchase the tickets online. D'oh! Sorry.

The ticket call centre number's there in the bottom right hand corner, though: 760 30 93 30.
Leonard_dude

Post by Leonard_dude »

@Tim440.
Thanks for the offer but I need 4 tickets.

@Vivamus
Thanks for the number. I'll give that a try. I've some Portuguese friends wanting to go too now so they are on the case and should find some tickets.

Really looking forward to Saturday now. Enjoy. :D
magdasto

Post by magdasto »

I'm having a really hard time now: Flavia (the baby) with high fever, more than 10 days now, no apparent reason. Lots, lots of work and no nanny for the kids, which means working almost all night long. Anyhow, we've been to Bob Dylan's gig at Merida, Spain.
Wow, the grandpa still remembers how to rock... Both of us were amazed by his voice, it's just the same as in his very first LPs.
Well, looking forward to seeing you all soon, Hennessy's, 5 and up.
I'm so excited...
Take good care and see you soon.
Anyhow, just in case I don't make it to the hennessy's: are there any plans for meeting AFTER the concert?
love to you all, magda
Beyond the myths and the masks the soul remains alone...
LuNo

Post by LuNo »

Leonard_dude wrote: Really looking forward to Saturday now.
I've purchased 2 tickets (for my kids) last 8th at fnac. I believe the show will not sell out completely, but you should move as quickly as possible to ensure your tickets.
I've just accessed again to ticketline's site without any problems (using MS Explorer 7.0.5730.13 and Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7) and proceeded without problem with the purchase of 4 tickets up to the step of putting in the credit card nr. It puzzles me how you can't :? .
Please note that ticketline charge you a service tax - EUR 8.40 on 4 tickets. Fnac also charges service but it is cheaper (EUR 1.00 per ticket, free if you have the fnac "Aderente" card).

Hope you make it without problems!
Cheers,
Luis

It's easy: All you need is Love [John Lennon]
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hey folks...only two days...welcome to Lisbon, the white city! :D 8)
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”