Prague Castle? [NO]

Canada and Europe (May 11 - August 3, 2008). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
shikimo

Re: Prague Castle? [NO]

Post by shikimo »

kokes69 wrote:well i think a couple of thousands can fit in there for sure, it's used as an open-air concert grounds time to time..
Would that be in the big court next to the church? Where do they put the stage? I guess if they built some bleachers a bit vertically...anybody have a picture? 8)
sysys

Re: Prague Castle? [NO]

Post by sysys »

I like Prague Castle, it's so big and beautiful, curious tourist should be ready do some walking! There are many interesting historical buildings in the area of the Prague Castle surrounded by hotel Prague – such as the monumental St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and Romanesque St. George´s Basilica, noble residences and many others. The Prague Castle was rebuilt many times through centuries and got a splendid mix of different architectural styles. The castle is situated on a hill on the left bank of river Vltava with beautiful Prague hotels located around. These make typical beautiful Prague panorama.

Return to “The Summer Tour 2008”