Keeping the Faith

The Edmonton Event - before and after
dar

Keeping the Faith

Post by dar »

I'm enjoying the pics and posts covering LC's amazing tour but I want to give a "shout out" for the upcoming event in Edmonton. It will be wonderful gathering to add to the enjoyment of all things Cohen.

Blessed are those who have not seen but still believe...and celebrate LC!

Hope to see some of you soon at the Edmonton Event!!

Dar
Anne

Re: Keeping the Faith

Post by Anne »

I understand that Jarkko and Eija are there already, Dick and Linda are there, Andrew Darby is or will be there soon, you will be there soon too, Dar! Those are some great people to party with already! I know there will be hoards more there, I just mentioned a tiny sample. There will also be fun, and fantastic music, and what I have heard is a pretty cool town! So I am sure you guys will have an amazing time!

Rock on, Edmonton 2008!
Joe Way

Post by Joe Way »

Anne & I will be thinking about you this whole week. It is killing us not to be able to be there, but it just didn't work out for us this time. Kim and the committees have put together a terrific program and we will anxiously await the reports!

Have a great time, all of you who are going or who are there already!

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
Henning

Post by Henning »

So this is day one of the Edmonton LC Event. It is also the day of Leonard's only concert in Germany on his summer tour. As much as I wish I could join the Edmonton group, I gave priority to the original man so close to my hometown. It's no question that Dr. Kim and his team have prepared a perfect gathering and I send my best wishes to all Cohenites in Edmonton.
IT'S DARKER NOW
1979: Frankfurt | 1980: Frankfurt | 1985: Wiesbaden - Munich | 1988: Munich - Nuremberg | 1993: Frankfurt
2008: Dublin - Manchester - Amsterdam - Loerrach - Berlin - Frankfurt - Oberhausen - London
2009: Cologne - Barcelona | 2010: Wiesbaden - Dortmund
2012: Ghent - Moenchengladbach - Verona - Lisbon | 2013: Oberhausen - Mannheim - Pula
KimSolez

Post by KimSolez »

Thanks, Henning! I appreciate these words very much! We had 500 people at the "Dance Me" performance today:

http://gallery.me.com/evocative1#100033

We expect three times that number at gala concert on Saturday.

Best regards. - Kim

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Edmonton 2008”