Help with finding "My Time"

Everything about Leonard's 2006 book of poetry and Anjani's album
shaynn

Help with finding "My Time"

Post by shaynn »

I'm sorry to clog the forum with something trivial like this, but if it's not too much trouble, could someone reply to me with a copy of the poem "My Time" as it appears in the book? With the portrait and all? I own the book, and as a writer, that poem meant a lot to me, so I tore it out and put it on my wall. I've moved around a lot this year and at some point it disappeared. I wanted to get that exact image tattooed on my shoulder, and I've been googling it all over the place and reading reviews in the hopes that reviews will include the exact portrait with Leonard's writing, but no luck. Does anyone have that img? Or own the book and a scanner, have 5 minutes and looking to balance out some bad karma from earlier in the week? Eh? Eh? Thanks in advance.
-shayn n.
Cate

Re: Help with finding "My Time"

Post by Cate »

myTime.jpg
myTime.jpg (109.92 KiB) Viewed 11116 times
Here you go!
This would make for a very unique tattoo.
I gotta tell you I'm feeling pretty proud that I figured out how to do this on my own.
Let me know if this is too big, I could always e-mail it to you if that's easier.
shaynn

Re: Help with finding "My Time"

Post by shaynn »

Thank you! Maybe I'll post a picture of my tattoo when I get it done (if I get it done--sometimes I'm indecisive, after which I become unpredictable), you know: for closure.
shayn n.

Return to “Book of Longing”