The Lyrics for the Italian CD

The Berlin Event - before and after
peter danielsen

The Lyrics for the Italian CD

Post by peter danielsen »

Do any one know were i can find the lyrics for the Italian Leonard Cohen cd we got on the berlin

Peter
...I ..... .... ....... made . ..... ...... by ....... music .. ..... .. ......
andrea

Post by andrea »

Dear Peter, you can write to Flavio directly and ask him if he can send you the texts by email or somehow else . His mail address :
flavio.poltronieri@libero.it
Did you like the CD? I find he has done a great job for us :-)
ciao, tschüss
Andrea
peter danielsen

Dear andrea,
yes I like the CD very much. I think the versions are very special and exiting. especially I like death of a ladys man and the future, and offcourse the partisan

I have an italian friend and I would like to suprise him by singing Cohen i Italian.

Peter
andrea

Post by andrea »

Dear Peter,
I don´t know where you live, but for 28th october Flavio is organizing a concert in Verona with the artists of the CD, an italian evening dedicated to LC.
Maybe you want to join it ;-)
Bye Andrea
peter danielsen

Dear Andrea
I live in Aarhus, Denmark.

At this time I am using all my time raising money so that I can go to New York and live and play songs from January 2007. Its hard work, also because I use aprox 8 hours each day practising on the guitar and writing songs. This NY project of mine is all I really let my self be dedicated to these days, getting up early and going to bed early.

Therefore I am not sure that I will be able to make it to Verona, although I really want to. On the other hand me and my band will be releasing our new album soon. Maybe if we had a hit, I would have the money to go.

Take care
yours
Peter
Diane

Post by Diane »

Andrea, I thought Laura Facci's performance in Berlin was fantastic. Her singing was so powerful and energetic. I never much cared for that "operatic" style before, but I was blown away. The Italian cd is very good, but, as always, nothing beats live music. I hope you enjoy the concert.

Hi Peter, thanks again for your and Sarah's company, and open mike performance, in Berlin, and for entertaining us in the bars. Good luck with your music career :) .

Diane
andrea

Post by andrea »

Dear Peter,
nice to hear about your plans and I wish you good luck.
I am sure there will be other occasions in future .
Have a good time ,
Andrea
andrea

Post by andrea »

Dear Diana,
I agree what Laura´s singing concerns. It was very special and I am looking forward hearing her in autumn again, when she will sing in Verona.
I will tell her about your comment , she will be pleased. thank you.
Hugs from Berlin (I am still there ;-) )
Andrea

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”