anybody travelling by Easyjet from Liverpool

The Berlin Event - before and after
liverpoolken

anybody travelling by Easyjet from Liverpool

Post by liverpoolken »

Just to let you know that owing to 'staff shortages' one or two flights this week from Liverpool to Berlin have been cancelled.

I don't want to be a Jeremiah but I would check before you leave home.

Ta Ken
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

Thanks Ken. We checked the Flight website and saw out flight as showing, 'No Flight.' "Oooo eck!!" we said.
A phone call to Flight HQ got us confirmation that some flights are cancelled. BUT, not ours!!! "Ecki thump!" we exclaimed.
Our flight is a full flight. Time for dinner...

thanks once again. It could have been 'interesting.' 8)

Alternative modes of 21st century transport...

Drive?
Swim and run?
Hitchhike?
Amble?
Row down the Dee, 'cross t'Irish Sea lanes, La Manche, beach somewhere in Northern Germany and drink our way across country?
Hire a hot air balloon? (I'd supply the appropriate gasses :oops: )
Vespa across continent in fishtail combat jackets?
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Ilse

Post by Ilse »

Hello,
I'm flying from holland with Easy Jet, but I can't find anny think abouth flight that are cancelt. Can you tell me where to look? I've also booked a flicht to Liverpool to see the Everton vs Liverpool game. And I really hope that they are still flying than. see you this weekend..............
Ilse
liverpoolken

Post by liverpoolken »

Ilse

The first thing to do is go to the Easyjet web site and see if they are taking bookings for your flights.

If you still not sure then click the 'contact us' button at the top of their homepage and scroll down and you will see the Customer Helpline telephone numbers.

The UK number is 0871 244 2366, but I think there is a Netherlands telephone number.

Good luck.

Ta Ken
Ilse

Post by Ilse »

Hello Ken,
Thanks for your reply, I've looked and we can still fligh to berlin. So I will see you this weekend.
regards Ilse

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Berlin 2006”