South Wales get-together 15th July 2006

Information on other get-togethers before the next big Event
Paula

Post by Paula »

Great photos hope you all had a great time. Of course the fact you are holding pints and there are packets of fags (and a fag case very posh!!!) dotted around the table confirms the fact this is definately a British pub. I remember one of you who are the others?
altinkum

Post by altinkum »

Nice to have met up with you all, old and new. Sorry you couldn't make it Margaret, but it was a long way for you to travel. John you were missed.
To those of you going to Berlin, have a great time I wish I could be going with you :cry:
Take care

Wendy
Diane

Post by Diane »

Phil, pity you can't make Berlin, but it would be great to see you in Ireland. Wendy, maybe you can make Ireland too? But I'm not even sure I can, yet :? .

Hi Paula, are we going to be seeing you in Berlin? In the pics are, left to right, Phil, Rob, Tim and Wendy. The pic with me in had to be destroyed for health and safety reasons (cheque's in the post, Tim). Lizzy, I don't have a copy, so that's one laugh you will have to forego :wink: .

I'm off on my hols on the weekend, returning just in time to go on another holiday to Berlin, so I'm checking out of this place for a while.

See you in the future,

Diane

Return to “Other gatherings”