Video Share

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Diane

Post by Diane »

Hi Linda,

Over here we normally refer to school as being where you attend up to age 16 or 18, and after that we talk of college/uni. But, maybe you're right, perhaps Graham is still in full-time ed. But then aren't we all. Every day's a day at school and all that.

I really hope you do manage a meet-up soon over in your neck of the woods. You sound like you have the drive to arrange it, Linda. Go for it, babe.

No need to be concerned about the cab. I shall be sleeping on Ali's floor after all those red needles. (Because I won't be able to negotiate getting into a bed).

See you later,

Diane
fast eddie

Post by fast eddie »

Just to clear up I am not still in school, I left when I was 16 and got myself a job. Looking back I am not sure if that was a good or bad thing :?

Unfortunatley I wont be able to attend the Bristol gathering but I hope you all have a good time and enjoy yourselves.

Graham
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

Hi Graham,

Sorry. Didn't mean to make your schooling a topic. The internet, as you probably know, is a good place to find a misunderstanding. I think, as Diane mentioned, that after a certain age, unless one is going to be a Dr., or Lawyer, a day alive, is like a day in school. So far, I'm hovering around a C average. :wink:

Regards,
Linda.
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

Hi Diane,

Yes. A meet-up in the Spring in Vancouver sounds like a very good idea. I should take a look at the map and see how many there are in this area. Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to take on the task, though! Just a prelim. reconnaissance. Vancouver can be pretty pricey for those that have to travel to get there. It's certainly worth checking out though. Spring in Vancouver... :D

See you,
Linda.
Diane

Post by Diane »

Hi Kevin, sorry you can’t make the meet-up. Look forward to seeing you around on the forum, anyway. Is there a significance to ‘fast eddie’ ?
...Spring in Vancouver... :D
Oh, Linda, a sense of wanting to start arranging my family’s holidays around LC events is starting to take seed in me. They will not comply of course, and why should they. But you make it sound so wonderful.

Glad you are getting the map out. Every great journey begins with getting the map out.

Diane
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl »

You guys around here do probably know about this DVD, but ey! Some, like me, may discover it with this link :D :

http://vls.easytree.org/vcd/cohen/cohen1.html

P.S. : Lucky people that will be in the middle of "Vancouver the Beautiful"'s cherry blossoms next spring.
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside »

Yes, I saved this so when I know 'precisely' when Spring arrives...

thanks Tchoco,
Linda.
Anne-Marie

Post by Anne-Marie »

Thank you for added these clips... :P

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”