2012 Diamond VIP packages & posters (New ones added)

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
Kenadian

2012 Diamond VIP packages & posters (New ones added)

Post by Kenadian »

I did post this under the 2012 VIP thread as well. Sorry for double posing but I am not sure anyone is reading that thread any longer.

I am clearing out my storage locker from years of collecting stuff. There's an expression about 'things owning us' or something like that. And, it doesn't hurt to start raising funds for the 2015 tour :-)

I have 3, complete and not used, Diamond VIP packages available. Offered as per the formula here but I'll include free Canada/US tracked and insured shipping. For the rest of the world, if you are interested, I'll get you a shipping quote and likely split it with you.

"You can't emerge" lithograph #2/100
"You can't emerge" lithograph #50/100
"Come gather" lithograph #51/100

I have 2 more of these available:
Leonard Cohen Diamond VIP 2012 Tour Package Ltd Ed. "Come gather" #19/50 Portland, OR (Theatre in the Clouds)
Leonard Cohen Diamond VIP 2012 Tour Package Ltd Ed. #46/75 ChicagolRosemont, IL (Akoo Theatre)

Cheers,
Ken
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”