Vine for Gent/Amsterdam/Lisbon/Helsinki

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
blue_bird

Re: Vine for Gent/Amsterdam/Lisbon/Helsinki

Post by blue_bird »

Hello, cdrs have arrived today from icbird...I will make copies in next days and later through the next week I'll send it...btw who's next ? Goldin ? Please send me a PM with your postal adress... Mary72 I'll send you a Lisbon recording too...
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

I have made my copies ​​... Goldin no replay and origins cdrs are now available...who's next in the list ? Please send me a PM with postal adress...
Coliseu dos Recreios Lisboa 1988, Passeio Marítimo de Algés Lisboa 2008, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2009, Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2010 (Meet Cohen at a cafe on the main Lisbon's avenue on the concert's eve), Pav. Atlântico Lisboa 2012
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Hello,

I just heard this weekend of the existence of vines.
Is it still possible to join ?

Thanks very much and a good evening.
Martine
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hello Martine...please send me a pm with your postal adress and I'll send you the cdrs.
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Ok, cdrs on the way to Vansingel In Belgium...
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Hello Bluebird,
Just to notify you that I did not yet receive the CD's. Just in case that you wondered why you did not receive confirmation from me yet - it seems underway quite some time. Wish you well and kind regards, Martine
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hi Vansingel, I confirm that I sent the package on Monday August 19, this is so strange cause I've done so many cdrs exchanges (for Europe and USA too) and nothing ever went astray. Right now I'm outside Lisbon in hollydays, please let's wait till the end of this week and if the package did not arrive in the next days I'll made new copies and resending to you, ok ? Sorry J.
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Hello Blue_bird,
I am really sorry for the trouble.
There may easily have been some problem at the post. It would not be the first time that a package here locally got lost, especially in the summer period with a bunch of new temporary people doing the job at the posting office.
I will let you know next week if nothing showed up.
Enjoy your holiday !
M.
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Hello Martine

Back home again and ... when I went to my mailbox ... surprise !! The package with cdrs was returned and Belgian postman wrote "N' habite pas à cette adresse" ... what happens ? do you have another valid postal adress, please ? I can send it again but... ??!! cheers
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Hello, indeed strange.
I will send you a pm with the address so that we can check what went wrong.
Kind regards, Martine
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Martine I can send the package monday again to the same adress...please let me know if you are interested yet ? thanks
mary emma

Post by mary emma »

Hello Martine,
Can I be next on the list? I sent you my address (pm).
I will be patient...
Thanks
Mary Emma
blue_bird

Post by blue_bird »

Ok Martine I'll send it again tomorrow to the new postal adress... please let me know when you received...
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Blue bird you are great Thanks for helping out the trouble at my site. It is very patient and kind
Vansingel

Post by Vansingel »

Hello,
I received the discs. Thanks again blue_bird.
Mary Emma,
I will post them to you after the weekend.
KR

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”