LC Bookmarks - ideas please

Forum for collectors and traders' of Leonard Cohen's music and poetry.
1000-kissesdeep

LC Bookmarks - ideas please

Postby 1000-kissesdeep » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi everyone, I make book marks (the beaded thong type) and just wondered if anyone has any ideas on what would nicely represent our respected Leonard apart from a hat of course I will be taking a book to read while waiting around at hopfarm and was thinking to make one to use myself, and also as a gift for Leonard. (If anyone else is interested and will be at hopfarm on Sunday let me know if you would like one, indeed anyone else if you would like one posting. I sell them for £12.30, usually made on leather). Im not posting to sell here, I really wanted ideas as I am a new fan and Im sure you all have some ideas for me how to make the best one. Also, If we give gifts to Leonard on the concert day what is procedure? Many thanks for reading
1000-kissesdeep

Re: LC Bookmarks - ideas please

Postby 1000-kissesdeep » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

update: Im quite excited about making a bookmark for LC just hoping i can get the supplies on time. Are there any short Cohen quotes/lines from songs that are your favourites? please post them on this thread. Once I get something together I'll let you know how its going.... ideas welcome.

Return to “Collectors' and Traders' Corner”