95 Leonard Cohen Emojis

This is for your own works!!!
Hartmut

95 Leonard Cohen Emojis

Post by Hartmut »

Since the Forum statistics tell me that the average age of the members is 15.5 years, I think many of us will find this really useful: 95 Leonard Cohen Emojis

https://we.tl/npfs8DbU5d
(available for six days)

Created with:
Land of Emojis - Samsung
http://www.samsung.com/de/landofemojis

Edit: Forgot to add some examples. - So here they are:
Leonard Cohen Emojis.jpg
Last edited by Hartmut on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: 95 Leonard Cohen Emojis

Post by jarkko »

Leonard Cohen Emojis 52.jpg
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Leonard Cohen Emojis 79.jpg
Red Needle anyone :lol:
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
tom.d.stiller

Post by tom.d.stiller »

Hartmut wrote: Since the Forum statistics tell me that the average age of the members is 15.5 years...
What an old fart I am!
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Hartmut wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:40 am...Since the Forum statistics tell me that the average age of the members is 15.5 years...
:shock: Based on what? From the members I know (and know of), that would require a considerable number of members to be aged in the negative (i.e., not born yet, nor for many years!!). :roll:

p.s. Those emojis look nothing like Leonard Cohen...
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great granddaughter's son used to adore Leonard Cohen and is a member here. He gets little time to post as he is normally home looking after the triplets, but he may be responsible for the statistics that you simply didn't understand.

I guess Lisa just didn't fink things through all properly like as she jolly should "of". .
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

solongleonard wrote: my great [x123] granddaughter's son ... is a member here.

I guess Lisa just didn't fink things through all properly like as she jolly should "of". .
Indeed, what was I finking?! As you rightly point out, it simply requires one member who is roughly -3075 years old (give or take a few years, depending on the respective duration of each generation in question), to arrive at the "average age" quoted by Hartmut, not the "considerable number of members" that I previously suggested. I shall jolly well try to refrain from making such egregious mathematical errors in future.
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

LisaLCFan wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:49 pm p.s. Those emojis look nothing like Leonard Cohen...

It was the best I could do with the tools at hand. - If you want to try it yourself: I mentioned the link to the online tool. Maybe you get better results.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise that you made them, I thought you'd just found them online. :oops:

In that case, well done, they're very cute!
Leonard Cohen Emojis 91.jpg
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

LisaLCFan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 am Oh, sorry, I didn't realise that you made them, I thought you'd just found them online. :oops:

:-) Thanks! - Funny how relative a term like "well done" can be, isn't it? Kind of like the pictures your children draw and you put them on the refrigerator - but you would judge them a bit harsher if someone else had drawn them.

Anyway, I think the hat makes it pretty clear that these emojis show either Leonard Cohen or Frank Sinatra.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Hartmut wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 amAnyway, I think the hat makes it pretty clear that these emojis show either Leonard Cohen or Frank Sinatra.
:lol:
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Hartmut wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
LisaLCFan wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 am Oh, sorry, I didn't realise that you made them, I thought you'd just found them online. :oops:

:-) Thanks! - Funny how relative a term like "well done" can be, isn't it? Kind of like the pictures your children draw and you put them on the refrigerator - but you would judge them a bit harsher if someone else had drawn them.

Anyway, I think the hat makes it pretty clear that these emojis show either Leonard Cohen or Frank Sinatra.
What are LIsa's children like, how do you know them? Did you meet them at one of Jarkko's Frank Sinatra Events?
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”