Hi

This is for your own works!!!
Boss

Hi

Post by Boss »

Hi
Last edited by Boss on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
solongleonard

Re: Diary to the conclusion of '031

Post by solongleonard »

Brilliant football player of course but he was convicted of tax evasion in a year when Barcelona didn't even win the league so it's interesting that you post about him now.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:34 pm Brilliant football player of course but he was convicted of tax evasion in a year when Barcelona didn't even win the league so it's interesting that you post about him now.
"brilliant football player"? you're talking about an idiot kicking a ball from one end of a field to the other, are you not?
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Messi has a record by the 3 degrees. Last year he won a Nobel Prize in Astro turf. Hardly an idiot.
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote:Messi has a record by the 3 degrees. Last year he won a Nobel Prize in Astro turf. Hardly an idiot.
i am unfamiliar with this 'messi' gentleman, but if his greatest achievement is to kick a ball, then one can only assume he has read little dostoyevsky, hemingway or kafka - likely has a hideously stunted cerebral capacity.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Geoffrey wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:07 pm
solongleonard wrote:Messi has a record by the 3 degrees. Last year he won a Nobel Prize in Astro turf. Hardly an idiot.
i am unfamiliar with this 'messi' gentleman, but likely has a hideously stunted cerebral capacity.
Oh, there you are wrong. In a quiet spell during a cup match he reputedly consumed 3 shredded wheats and a bowl of albran. You, I hear, have a cerebral capacity of 2 cornflakes. He wins!
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”