my sunday dinner

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

my sunday dinner

Post by Geoffrey »

shall we, for the sake of argument, say that this post falls under the category of 'art'? well, maybe not, and neither is it leonard cohen related. so, be merciful and cut me some slack this time, ok? later today i may make up for it by posting a fresh topic up in the news section. right, back to the matter at hand.

today's sunday dinner: cottage pie. beef minced meat lightly fried in virgin olive oil and dolmio sauce, then adding onions, carrots and mushrooms. spread into a large baking tray, then a layer of new potatoes mashed with dairy butter, fresh milk and ground black pepper is put on top. the pie is completed with sliced tomatoes covered with a thin sprinkling of cheddar cheese. put in oven until cheese melts a little bit. serve with side dishes of beetroot, pickled gherkins, crispy garlic balls, sweetcorn and raw paprika. not exactly cordon bleu, perhaps - but a good wholesome square meal nevertheless. to add a touch of class, i chose a small glass of cherry liquor. bon appétit! :-)
cottage pie.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”