Leonard Cohen once said to me

This is for your own works!!!
solongleonard

Leonard Cohen once said to me

Post by solongleonard »

"who are you? Please go away before I call the Fuzz*".

In many ways this summed up our relationship. I stalked him for years and he had absolutely no interest in me. His use of the quaint English slang nomenclature for the Police surprised me as neither of us are English and, afaik, he has never been to England.

Still, I wanted to share this with you as it truly was a beautiful moment!

Barnie (aka Geoffrey)

The Fuzz. Definition from the Urban Dictionary
The fuzz is a word used when your so frikkin high that when the cops come to bust your ass that u call them the fuzz because the crack and chron are blurring your vision.
"Oh shit Flaco we got the fuzz on our tails".
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate

Re: Leonard Cohen once said to me

Post by Cate »

That was a very touching story B, thanks for sharing it.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Hello, you must be new here. This is a tribute site to the artist Leonard Cohen who is no longer touring. Here in Norway it is considered good manners to introduce yourself when you enter a conversation. Perhaps you will return after you reflect on your rather shocking conduct

Barnie
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate

Post by Cate »

Hey B., my apologies if I broke with the social conventions you are accustomed to.
I'm afraid I had a post traumatic reaction to your name and forgot my manors. Many years ago I lived with some cult members whose leader was a purple dinosaur or alien that sent them messages through the t.v. at all hours of the day.
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Hello, I confess that my attitude has changed since you mentioned that you own several large Tudor country houses with extensive land. I wonder if you are Lady of the Manor and is your wealth inherited or self-made? I know this is rather forward of me but if we became friends would you share your wealth with me? This interests me far more than superficial things like poetry or music.

with highest regards and respectings

Barnie
THEY MUST LEAD
Cate

Post by Cate »

Thank you for your respectings B and Happy Victoria Day from Canada, a holiday based on solely on the Leonard Cohen tune. As for you question, I'd say I'm self made. I work as an editor for one of the leading dyslexic literary magazines - Poe-It-Tree. Despite your creepy name you seem like a pleasant enough person. If you ever need a place to crash I do have a manor (a little castle actually) tucked away in the back pages of the poetry section.

cate
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote:
>I wanted to share this with you as it truly was a beautiful moment!
>
>Barnie (aka Geoffrey)

and i would like to share with you this photograph, depicting two gentlemen having roadside refreshments earlier today. the one wearing the hat is no other than myself - enjoy! :-)
pizza.jpg
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

and I also ate pizza today. Now, what are the chance of that? A truly freaky coincidence
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 pm and I also ate pizza today. Now, what are the chance of that? A truly freaky coincidence
fair enough, but do you have the combined artistic and data competence to expertly digitise a leonard cohen album cover between breakfast and lunch like me? no, i don't believe you do. don't take that the wrong way, though, as i am - and i say this in all modesty - probably the only person on this planet capable of performing such a feat. this is why leonard worshipped me.
full.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”