Hi

This is for your own works!!!
Boss

Hi

Post by Boss »

Hi
Last edited by Boss on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Geoffrey

Re: Assad

Post by Geoffrey »

adam wrote:
>If that Norwegian nazi is still around we'll take him at 10.30am.

not sure what you're smoking, but forget about all that and feast those beady little eyeballs of yours on this handsome and distinguished gentleman spotted earlier today circulating amongst a crowd of lucky norwegians - what a delightful memory i give them :-)
17 mai 2017.jpg
Boss

Thurs: 4:44am

Post by Boss »

Hi
Last edited by Boss on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Assad as you may feel it does not touch the terrible grief felt by Geoffrey when you did not turn up at his Birthday party last night. 763 other Membranes of this Forum jived the night, a way to be, before I made the toast and jam in his honour. A good time was had by few. And we Missed you by referring to "the female boss".
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

listen, politics and religion is boring stuff - right? correct! so why not talk about more interesting things, like about me, for example. here is a picture of my hometown, the only place in the world where you can buy lighthouse cake :-)
https://youtu.be/dvB6QRUZqfg
aalesund.jpg

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”