Violet and Sir Chris - the sweet truth revealed

This is for your own works!!!
solongleonard

Violet and Sir Chris - the sweet truth revealed

Post by solongleonard »

Dear friends, I have enjoyed your banter and play fights. However, lest anyone takes it seriously, I would like to offer the link to your successfuljoint fashion business.

I think this year's new line is looking swell and good fortune wishes from a non-designer.

Geoffrey''s artistic touch is well-known here and Violet's artistic touch will surprise no one.

Onwards and upwards. I'm sure that the whole forum joins me in passing on congratulations

http://www.violetandwren.co.uk/
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Violet

Re: Violet and Sir Chris - the sweet truth revealed

Post by Violet »

How on earth did you find that?

V I O L E T & W R E N

You just reminded me of those "work of art" panties I once linked to here.. it was a place in London.. but I don't recall the name -- really gorgeous..

(remember?)
Violet
Violet

Re: Violet and Sir Chris - the sweet truth revealed

Post by Violet »

As you can probably tell, I used to write that adventurous fashion jargon for the J. Peterman Catalog..

Havana - SS17

"Cuba - Magnificent in her colonial timeworn grandeur is alive with a riot of succulent colours, textures and patterns and buzzing with centuries of native and inherited culture.

The Havana collection is brought to life with the colours and botanicals of beautiful Cuba, as captured by travel blogger and artist “Nomad Palette” and inspired by the essence of the artwork of American artist Michael Carson whose impressionistic works combine an approach rooted in realism with painterly and textural flourishes. The Dusty sun-bleached hues of the signature print “Havana” are complimented by the dramatic and romantic “Hibiscus” print where velvety soft, virginal white blooms are contrasted against a rich petrol ground. Offbeat pops of mouth-watering brights in the painterly ”Mariposa” sit against the dynamic , watercolour, ”Feather leaf” print and all are anchored by the dusty pink and classic proportions of the “Santa Clara Stripe”.

Whilst maintaining the core loungewear aesthetic, the Havana collection see the brand expanding their relaxed, sports luxe aesthetic and botanical prints into beautiful lingerie pieces trimmed with delicate leavers lace, sporty bindings and mesh panels.

"Cuba - Magnificent in her colonial timeworn grandeur" is a phrase I'm particularly proud of (!)

(my God)
Violet

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”