this year's man

This is for your own works!!!
Geoffrey

this year's man

Post by Geoffrey »

a leonard cohen portrtait for a change, because i haven't done him so far this year.
this year's man.jpg
Jean Fournell

Re: this year's man

Post by Jean Fournell »

So maybe it was time you got cracking :)

Good picture.

... for a while
... for a little while...

(Just a filthy beggar blessing / What happens to the heart)
Karren B
Location: At the Cottage in the Village by the River near the Castle.

Post by Karren B »

Another wonderful picture Geoffrey, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas in the company of friends and family, and I hope your New Year is a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rtajxo8d7js

Happy New Year Geoffrey and to all here on the forum.
Karren xx
'Take the breath of a new dawn
And make it a part of you.
It will give you strength'
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

thank you, jean and karren :-)
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

Karren B wrote:Another wonderful picture Geoffrey, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas in the company of friends and family, and I hope your New Year is a good one.

Karren xx

It seems to me that you are only wishing us any left-overs of the happiness you bestowed on Sir Chris. We are the reserves. We are the brusell sprout to his turkey crown. As the old saying goes "many is the fool who , wait, where's the crown?".

There are many good reasons why you favour him above anyone else, including the poor and the disabled, - his wit, his Norwegian/English triple identity and his wit. All of these well outweigh his paintings of Mohammed Ali, but should they outweigh the rest of us on the forum ? As the Romans used to say "how many hot dogs did you eat at the Forum, today Caesar?" "Et 2 Brute"
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

solongleonard wrote:
Karren B wrote:Another wonderful picture Geoffrey, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more...

Karren xx

It seems to me that you are only wishing us any left-overs of the happiness you bestowed on Sir Chris. We are the reserves. We are the brusell sprout to his turkey crown. As the old saying goes "many is the fool who , wait, where's the crown?".

There are many good reasons why you favour him above anyone else, including the poor and the disabled, - his wit, his Norwegian/English triple identity and his wit. All of these well outweigh his paintings of Mohammed Ali, but should they outweigh the rest of us on the forum ? As the Romans used to say "how many hot dogs did you eat at the Forum, today Caesar?" "Et 2 Brute"
ha ha ha !!! here you are, safely under my wing again. perhaps now my phone will stop flashing in the middle of the night telling me a new text message has arrived ;-)
solongleonard

Post by solongleonard »

you promised me that your Number One New Year Resolution would be to stop those "special line" phone calls, once and forever. I used to think it was a harmless addiction, from which, as publicly documented, you had suffered since school days but Damn it, Sir Chris, it must be costing you a fortune. Premium Line, text messages, middle of the night. Hell, Man, eat healthy, sleep healthy, live healthy. We love you here Sir Chris, we love you there as well. But our love is certainly not unconditional, ridiculous concept, our patience is limited, and so is your Bank balance. I pledge my support for you and please report back in the next week about your progress to beat the Wan**rs Call to Pull.
SOME PEOPLE NEVER GO CRAZY.
WHAT TRULY HORRIBLE LIVES
THEY MUST LEAD

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”