The Diary

This is for your own works!!!
Sideways

Re: The Dairy issue

Post by Sideways »

Donald Trump hates mayonnaise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ6oGPAOZvM

whilst this is a considerable blow to Republican hopes I consider this Democratic initiative to be inapropriate

http://favstar.fm/t/235597725595492352
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Boss

Re: The Diary

Post by Boss »

I really thank you Geoffrey and Sue. You knew I was down and I just thank you both. Last night I made a pact to myself. I said, 'If I don't do it now I never will - it'll be too late'. I was laying in a cabin in East Doncaster near where Dad used to live in Warrandyte - out bush a bit. And as I ruminated, I knew. I've been very careful these last 10 months or so. Indeed I've been cautious for 27 & a half years. You know the litany - I've been immersed in hell very many times. Leonard Cohen's 'Future' came over four years after I 'knew' - he released it about to the day I released Jackie & landed in Tel Aviv - going on 24 years ago. At the risk of hurting myself, I have to say that a predominate part of that album concerns this sticky, difficult phase right now. In that masterpiece of an album he doesn't sing so much about the past 24 odd years. If you look closely, he doesn't even sing about the future to come; you know a World without money or death. He mainly sings about Now! The couple getting married, 'you're gonna need me', the summer night being fragrant, how she comes 'as light as the breeze' - but after an almighty effort by him. In anger he even screams to her, 'and lie beside me baby that's an order'. He doesn't talk of after they marry - he doesn't need to. This is the precarious part - even before they come to America. It is Now Cohen is singing of. And he is correct to concentrate on this phase. For all intents & purposes, I have left my mum. I am alone here now in Melbourne, in a hostel. Like Cohen & Dylan & Morrison & Diamond advised, I'm out here on my own now. I will attempt to travel at the beginning of The Jubilee, on Zebulun (June) 7th - exactly 49 years since Jerusalem was retaken & exactly 49 years since I was conceived. Again, I am honored you Sue & you Geoffrey sensed I was a bit flat. I really am alone here & I cherish you two blokes.

Thank you,
Adam
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Boss

Post by Boss »

Tick time, just tick. Tick on, tick away. Tick any which way you can. Just tick. Tick on, baby. Yeah, yes. Tick on!
'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer' - Albert Camus
Boss

Post by Boss »

For umpteen years the Establishment really concerned me; like they 'worried' me even. But now, I know G-d will not leave my side - He is 'in' me. Now, the Establishment are just bad smells. You know the type who annoy you but are as harmless as lettuce leaves. Ha!
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Boss wrote:I really thank you Geoffrey and Sue. You knew I was down and I just thank you both . . .[edited for conciseness]. . . Again, I am honored you Sue & you Geoffrey sensed I was a bit flat. I really am alone here & I cherish you two blokes.

Thank you,
Adam
well, it was only me who sensed you were down - that other person possesses no social antenna whatsoever. allow me to add that i have great respect for you, adam, as no other person in the history of the internet has managed to post 50 consecutive messages in a forum without a single interruption. fantastic achievement, no wonder you felt flat. i will be looking for your name in the next issue of the guinness book of records. bravo! :-)
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Geoffrey wrote:
Boss wrote:I really thank you Geoffrey and Sue. You knew I was down and I just thank you both . . .[edited for conciseness]. . . Again, I am honored you Sue & you Geoffrey sensed I was a bit flat. I really am alone here & I cherish you two blokes.

Thank you,
Adam
well, it was only me who sensed you were down - that other person possesses no social antenna whatsoever. allow me to add that i have great respect for you, adam, as no other person in the history of the internet has managed to post 50 consecutive messages in a forum without a single interruption. fantastic achievement, no wonder you felt flat. i will be looking for your name in the next issue of the guinness book of records. bravo! :-)

I was so happy that I persuaded Geoffrey to contact you. After he established the world record for the most consecutive drawings of Mohammed Ali, his life began to go flat. He was left to busking on the streets of Trondheim where he would tell his only joke about social antennae, "2 aerials got married, the service was crap but the reception was brilliant". Adam, your flattery of Geoffrey will mean the world to him. It has been several seconds since anyone has pretended to compliment him and, Man, he is just starving!
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Boss

Post by Boss »

Thanks again to Sue and Geoffers; apart from my mum who I speak to nightly (she too is lonely) on the phone, you are my only contacts, my only mates here. I'm fair dinkum. Right now I am sitting in the back row of a very, very old church. It has arches, writings on the walls, about 15 rows deep. I have a song called 'The Prayer' on my iPhone. I type on my iPad. I won't lie, I am extremely weak. It was an effort to get here from my hostel, just across the road. I've prayed to G-d but I think I need a doctor unless a miracle occurs. This weakness has been around on and off for probably 2 months now. I thought it would pass; it hasn't. To put it perfectly honestly, I'm not too fussed. If I go, there is only one person, my Mum, who would mourn. It seems the rest of the world is too busy for a broken wretch like me <yes I am crying>. A church is a good place to cry, Sue. It wasn't holy houses like this that attacked Jews and others. It was their leaders, think of it, always their leaders. Anyway Sue, I've well and truly made peace in my heart with Yeshu'a. He was a beautiful, beautiful man who I believe lived until 70 writing prolifically in Greece. For us, I say it for us. This church I sit in today recognises a wonderful Jewish man; a man who died twice for us. I am Liberal Jew but I say categorically I love Yeshu'a, I love his Greek name Jesus Christ, too. Why not? I love Muhammad, and Siddhartha, and Moshe, and Abraham, and Krishna, and Michel, and Mohandas Gandhi - I love 'em all. All of them, wittingly or unwittingly preparing the way for our liberation - as that other beacon said a few days ago regarding Cuba, 'For Freedom'. That man - the mighty Barack Obama. May G-d bless him, a true battler who fought in his own way for the benefit of his country. Bless him. Now, I'm gonna try and walk a bit. More tonight. Adam
Boss

Post by Boss »

Speaking of 'unwittingly', about half an our ago I bumped into an advert on GoldFM. The bloke there he talks of the importance of 'iron' in the diet. It gets me thinking as I have real trouble with the toughness of red meat; I prefer chicken and fish. The problem is iron. Luckily I have a box of my mum's with me. I took one ten minutes ago. Will again in the morrow. See what happens.
Boss

Post by Boss »

Pretty sure iron tablets take a few days to 'get in'. Last hour and a half just zoning in and out (blacking in and out). Lying in a hostel rec room on a couch - where else would this man of '20 years on a couch' be? Funny thing, you do finally get the courage to try something and this comes up. Maybe I'll end up in hospital if I have the energy to raise the alarm. Maybe it'll be okay. Not sure I understand all G-d's ways, though. Does EVERYTHING have to be so difficult, such a chore. Yeah, I've had a few laughs over the last 6-10 months, more than I used to; for at least 20 years or more, but there is this resistance to almost everything I do. I didn't have much of this as a whipper snapper. Except for major death and dysfunction in my family, my actual social life was very successful. Indeed, everything I touched turned to the preverbial gold. I had sports success, women, scholastic victories. I had in a sense, it all. Then my brother Michael made my life 3 years of hell, then he suicided, then everything went pear shaped. Apart from a vision and a few good times with Jackie then my dog Buddy, life has really sucked. I have lived in hell. Since 1992 I can't even think. So I try this break away from the only person who gives a damn about me and I can hardly stay upright. Anyway, I'm going to the loo then I'll look for a pizza delivery joint to bring me some tucker. Adam.
Boss

Post by Boss »

I got the pizza about 7.30pm - Super Supreme. Tasty. Been reading over my last few entries. You know what? I AM a drama queen!! Can't help myself. Just the way He made me, I guess. I am writing so much because I am alone. I feel better when I do it. Like I'm talking to mates or chicks I know. In Aussie, blokes have male friends; mates. I don't believe a chick can be a bloke's mate. She just can't. On the pier about 3 months ago a young precocious chick said, "G'day mate!" It made me think. There are some peculiarities that should stand. When I greet a bloke I usually say, "G'day mate." An older bloke maybe, "G'day cobber." I think some things are better left Sacred. Indeed, the wonderful differences between Womyn and Men. Those differences are Sacred. Anyway, might write more later tonight, or definitely in the morn. Oh yeah, nearly forgot. While I was waiting for my dinner, I crept over to the church. And lo and behold there was a small service taking place. I mosied on over and sat down. An Anglican crew, it was interesting. These people really worship Yeshu'a. It was tangible. They broke the bread (wafer) and drank some wine. I partook. I wonder what that battler, Yeshu'a, thinks these days? If he can see the 2.5 billion allied to him. Ancient Judea was an off the track home. Now he is revered all over the planet. He spoke of love and forgiveness; peace. Imagine if 2.5 billion, or 7.2 billion, followed those truths. It would be safe for Girls and Womyn to walk dark streets, it would be a World where no Man killed, or would see reason to - our whole consciousness will change. And we would add an 11th Commandment - Thou Shalt Honour Your Children. Kids, all of us, would live in Freedom - forever. See ya'
Boss

Post by Boss »

L-rd G-d, I don't know if I can do this.
Cate

Post by Cate »

Hi Adam, you had mentioned Iron and I just want say that it actually takes a few weeks before you start to see any differences. Iron pills can be hard on the stomach but there is a nasty tasting natural supplement call 'floradix' that's gentle and helpful.
you may want to check with your doctor though because some men have to much iron not to little.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Ahem, Cate - some women also worry that have too much ironing
Boss

Post by Boss »

Hiya Cate, thanks so much. I will try Floradix. Thanks again.

Sue, you make me laugh, so!
Boss

Post by Boss »

Sitting on the street outside a cafe on a main Street in Melbourne. Got 'What About Me' on by Shannon Noll. And I really wonder that. I have been held hostage to some damn dream so long. It's not especially fair. I need some new shorts. Wealthily dressed Asian tourists glide by. And everything is so fucking predictable. I'm going home.

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”