Geoffrey ate my rabbit

This is for your own works!!!
Sideways

Re: Geoffrey ate my rabbit

Post by Sideways »

fo sizzle, Lissle
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

I have been studied this thread and its posts and decided to enter my own version of the afore mentioned posts.

You may understand it more, maybe less but at worst be mildly amused, or totally bemused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Vicomte wrote:I have ... decided to enter my own version of the afore mentioned posts...
That's the spirit! Let's hear it for our dear nobleman: Hip hip hooray! :lol:
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah for Blackadder, we shall not see his kind again.
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
Neil from The Young Ones
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of my wicked nephew, and rest assured he will be receiving a scolding from me. I did not realise I was still logged onto this forum when he borrowed my computer a few days ago, and I see he has been up to his mischief again. I am not the author of that awful message posted in my name. The phrase 'feeble-minded twats' is simply not in my vocabulary, and I think most people who know me will vouch for that. I had a strict cultural and religious upbringing, the only literature I was allowed to read were Shakespeare, the Bible, and a few parish magazines. Over the mantelpiece my parents had a framed verse from Proverbs 15.3 stating "The lord sees EVERYTHING you do!" - and that has stayed with me throughout my adult life, making it impossible to engage in any wrongdoing. So, the bottom line is: I am a man with a conscience, and it wasn't me who wrote anything nasty. Here is a little picture I drew as a young lad on the back of my Sunday School prayer book. I believe it will go some way in confirming that even from a very young age I was always aware of the difference between right and wrong.
surveillance.jpg
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Awesome! What's your nephew's full name place and date of birth?
yeah, well, errrrm, hum, yeah, ok, I dunno, articulation is not my fing, who cares, SHUT IT YOU MUPPET, blah blah blah
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

............and credit card details
Neil from The Young Ones
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Vicomte wrote:............and credit card details
exactly! your post is awesome
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

Sideways wrote:
Vicomte wrote:............and credit card details
exactly! your post is awesome
Not sure about awesome but he will love seeing the wonderful items I will buy for him but guard them chez moi..
Neil from The Young Ones
smarcu

Post by smarcu »

I don't often post here, but just want to say that Geoffrey is a fantastic asset to this group and everybody should respect him. I live next door to him. He has never told a lie in his life, and also is a rare genius. Please believe him if he says it was his nephew who wrote bad things.

- Mark
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

Was the rabbit that Geoffrey ate someone's family pet?
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

cohenadmirer wrote:Was the rabbit that Geoffrey ate someone's family pet?

Yes, it is very sad. Geoffrey ate the 27th child of Topsy and Muffy, considered by all to be the "family pet". Some years ago, Geoffrey was indicted for attempting to eat this same rabbit's 3rd cousin, twice removed (each time by an old guy with a Norwegian cutlery set on him). He clearly has it in for the family.

Many of you already know that Geoffrey wrote Norway's entry to the Eurovision Song Contest in 1980. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOSseI1hao8
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

rabbit rabbit rabbit.jpg
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

cohenadmirer wrote:Was the rabbit that Geoffrey ate someone's family pet?
Worse, much worse, much, much worse in fact............get the hankies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGyQmH9NZcw
Neil from The Young Ones
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Vicomte wrote:Worse, much worse, much, much worse in fact............get the hankies....
that's a relief. i thought i was about to see the boiled bunny scene from 'fatal attraction' ;-)

Return to “Writing, Music and Art by the Forum members”