Program for the Hydra Meetup 2013

Our biennial Hydra meetups, and the big 2002 Event
jarkko
Site Admin

Program for the Hydra Meetup 2013

Post by jarkko »

Here are some details for those who still are on their way to Hydra (or are reading this on the island).

Our meeting point is the ROLOI BAR in the harbor, next to the clock tower. Find a file with details and dinner lists at Roloi.
You ill find many memberss there in the evening time!

THURSDAY:
Dinner at Kodylenia's in Kamini. We will walk together from Roloi at 8 pm. Special menu prepared for us.
NOTE that we need to know the number of dinner guests at 9 am in the morning!!! . So sign the list at Roloi or email me if you still are on your way.

FRIDAY: excursion to Epidaurus and Nafplion. Start at 9 am from the harbour. Only one free ticket available (70 eur, including boat, bus, ticket to the ancint amphi theater, meal). e will be back in the evening.

SATURDAY;
2 pm "City Walk", start from Roloi (for first-timers)
8 pm Cinema Night at the open-air Hydra Cinema Club. Start from Roloi at 8 pm (or come directly). 5 eur. We will screen one complete concert.

SUNDAY:
We may arrange the Monastery Walk in the morning if there are members who'd like to do it (and we find someone to guide it). Sign your name to the list at Roloi.
8 pm Dinner at Sunset Restaurant. Special menu prepared for us. Start at 8 pm from Roloi. Sign your name to the list at Roloi.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Maarten

Re: Program for the Hydra Meetup 2013

Post by Maarten »

jarkko wrote:FRIDAY: excursion to Epidaurus and Nafplion. Start at 9 am from the harbour. Only one free ticket available (70 eur, including boat, bus, ticket to the ancint amphi theater, meal). e will be back in the evening.
Hi all

I had originally scheduled to join the group during the excursion on Friday (coming from Athens), but it looks like it would be easier to go to Hydra directly... I had already booked my seat for the excursion, so there's another free seat available if there's 2 of you who would like to join the excursion. I'll let Jarkko know about the extra space...

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
lizzytysh

Re: Program for the Hydra Meetup 2013

Post by lizzytysh »

Just reading your schedule, Jarkko, I can feel and smell the air 8) .
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Hydra Meetups 2023, 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005 & The Event in 2002”